Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Hey hey hey!

I just realized recently that I have no pressing problems at all! I feel so happy with myself. Everything that seemed so big and evil, and depressing, now all seem far away, or else I have solved them already. Life is just good. Good, and good. I love it! I finished my DVD, and now I just have to wait for Dad to come home so that I can finish burning the movie onto the DVD. I'm so excited, it even has bonus features. I've gotten my schedule. It seems just right. Not too hard, not too easy. I am a little sad, though, because I probably won't have many classes with my friends. Oh well, there's always lunch and after school, right? Well, hopefully it'll all turn out ok. I just can' express the ease and the relaxation that I'm feeling right now. I feel like the world is mine. I wonder if most people feel like this most of the time, or if it's an abnormal kind of thing. Well, at any rate, it's abnormal for me! And I just can't get over how good it feels. Well, today was a good day. I went to marching band. We set more of the drill. I love doing the show. It's so much better than parade marching, and also it reminds me of Las Vegas. I think that having a BTR would be fun. It would be just a joke, and I could laugh and make jokes about it. I'm considering possible candidates. I think that probably SS or The Radish would be good. But then again, there are a lot of other choices. Seeing as everyone says I'm their favorite hehe. Plus, I'm getting an awful lot of attention from SS. Today someone said that he only giggles when he's around me. I thought it was funny, but I also respect her oppinion. But either way, maybe it's a bad idea. Then again...

I've gotta go remedy some miscalculations in the beta version formula. Bye

No comments: