Saturday, August 14, 2004

I'm feeling too jumpy to write much

Well, this has been interesting. I had 2, count them, 2 BCRs. One of them ended early, however, because he found out I was a sophomore. He's a junior. Then, the other one was more fun, because it was this 8th grader. he's young, but he is SO funny. If circumstances had been really different, (me being younger, and not already taken) I think I'd have a big crush on that kid. But for that week it was just pretend. I also had a wee bit of a fight with Radish. But fortunately it was over really fast, and things are ok now. Pickle is being really insistant on things that I'm not sure I want. But...maybe I do want them. ANYWAY, I went to night games at violin's house. That was fun. But I biffed it and got really beat up. Well, I don't feel like writing much more. So, I'm going to instead catch up on ancient British literature, and the secrets of vanished civilizations.

No comments: