Thursday, August 26, 2004

Utah, the best place to die in America. It's been scientifically proven

Death. I haven't thought about that subject for a while. Now that I look back, I'm really glad my days of not caring about life are long over. But, death is still a subject to think about, eh? But it's been said that death is just a horizon, and what is a horizon except for the point past which you cannot see? I think that's a really good quote, but I can't remember who said it. Well, I'm feeling like I could die any second, but I'm not welcoming it. Ok, it's not that severe, but I'm really tired emotionally, physically, socially, and mentally. I'm not sure how I'm going to endure too much more of this. In fact, it's just going to get worse. Oh well, it'll teach me a lot of life-lessons, right? Anywho, I've g2g finish up coding web page HTML for my firm. Cya.

No comments: