Thursday, August 12, 2004

Waiting for disaster

Well, tonight is nothing but waiting. I'm waiting for tomorrow to come so that I can be duly depressed and horribly sad. I'm waiting for my family to finally go postal on me, and murder me in my bed. I'm waiting for Radish to get on Hello, even though I've told the kid to get on everyday this week. I know he's busy, but this is rediculous. On the note of the radish, he got braces today. He's excited, but I can't see why. As I predicted, he can't play high notes. It's going to take a really long time for me to get used to them being on. But it might take even longer seeing as I won't see him as much ever again. Well, life goes on, and whether it goes up or down we cannot say, but we can tell that our feet are still moving, and the view is different wherever we go. Profound, huh? haha just kidding, I don't think I've said anything profound in my life. I just know I'm going to cry tomorrow. Tomorrow marks the end of everything I gained, everything I loved, cherished, and worked so hard to keep going. Onion says she'll take me to my first day of high school. That sounds like fun. I'm just seriously hoping that things go better than I expect. Radish had better hang out with me sometimes, and soccerball and violin had better not give me that "I don't know you, you're insane" look that they have given me in the past, and I had better see Watermelon, Clarissa, Alissa, Cocoa Bean, and all those guys a whole lot. Because I am feeling so horrible right now. It's like I'm expecting a nuclear bomb to hit...and I guess I am; except that the bomb's going to hit my social life, my emotions, self esteem, and confidence. I guess the only thing left to do is to beg for mercy, to hope with every particle of my being, and pray for a good tomorrow. Well, now I've gotta do some more waiting, and some more crying, right after I complete the shaving down of my agenda.

No comments: