Saturday, July 24, 2004

Working creates the desire to veg

This is going to be a good day. I'm not quite sure why, but I have a feeling that things are just going to work out today. I managed to finish all my jobs (which consist of cleaning my room, taking out the trash from the millions of little trash cans all around the house ((do people really need a trash can in every single room?)) and then vacuuming the stairs going up, and vacuuming the second floor, washing the downstairs bathroom mirror, sink, and counter, and floor.) before the 2 o' clock deadline (if we don't finish our jobs before 2, then we don't get paid, but we still have to do them. We only get paid $3 a week). I got to sleep for as long as I wanted, and then took my time doing my jobs, but somehow, I finished at 1:59. I was very happy. Now, I'm doing exactly what I want to do. I'm writing in my blog, and chatting to my friends. In a little while, I'm going to begin on the labors I enjoy, such as documenting the summer through music, film, and still shots. Also included in these pleasant labors, is taking pictures of fruits and making them more interesting. So, with my hands smooth from soap and window washer, I now have to take my leave in order to complete this final report to my supervisor.

No comments: