Friday, July 23, 2004

Chug, chug, chuggin

Well, these last few days have pretty much blurred together. My complete boredom and lack of interaction with other vegetables and fruits has forced me to resort to Playstation 2 for pleasure. I have had some opportunity to have fun, though, and that has kept me alive. I finally got to see "O Brother Where Art Thou" at The Watermelon's and Clairissa's house. Teddyboy watched it for a little while too. It was funny. Now I can know what they're talking about when they quote it, as they do so often. I also went with them to Scera park. That day I had forgotten that I had to go to trumpet lessons, so I had to leave really early, which bummed me out. So, as the days go by, I start moving slower and slower, and it gets hard to try to keep speed up to normal. However, I have a feeling that in a couple days, I will be moving as fast or faster than normal. Monday, we go back to Marching Band! So many of my favorite fruits and veggies are there. I wish I could sleep, and have Monday just be there. But, alas,  I still have 2 1/2 days left to wait. Anywho, I've got to finalize a deal with my colleague, so I'll cya'all later.




No comments: