Saturday, July 17, 2004

Why Hello There

Well, I guess I'm starting over, then. I've fogotten my old username, and therefore cannot log in. Oh well, I'm bored enough to want to start over. Today was pretty normal. The Radish finally came home from the big CA, but it makes me a little angry that he has made no effort whatsoever to contact me so far. If no effort has been made by Wednesday night, I'm going to have to take disciplinary actions lol. My mom's been especially demanding with my trumpet practicing. I practiced twice today, but she still says they weren't long enough. I told her again and again that I couldn't play any more because my lips hurt so bad, but she, nor my father, would listen. I've been extremely bored. Fortunately, I haven't recieved a new email from the Green Bean, and I haven't had to deal with the sight/sound/sign of Van Tan, but still. A little excitement would be nice. Absolutely nothing happened today. Well, unless you count our purchase of a bunch of Karaoke CD's, and that we FINALLY own the Lord of the Rings Trilogy Soundtrack. Then, we used said Karaoke CD's. So, all day, I've just been sitting here, waiting for some new sign that the Radish lives. Anywho, g2g finish some unfinished business. Cya.




No comments: