Monday, November 14, 2005

Beautiful Soul

I just love the way some people make me feel. Especially...that one. They make me feel safe, and wanted, and happy. Who doesn't want to feel that way? Sometimes I wonder why I want to be around him all the time...well, duh! He makes me feel good! And he makes me want to make him feel good.

I'll give you the sunshine!
I'll give you the breeze!
Only then might you have a fraction
The light and comfort mem'ry leaves.

I'll show you forever!
I'll describe heaven's power!
Only then might you understand
What aides me each hour.

You can keep devotion!
I've got enough!
You've got my heart!
Though be it course, and rough.


------------------------------------

I HATE MY POETRY! *rips papers* I feel mad again. But I'm really actually happy. SO...I need to go check my messages for an expected email...it's for an audition

No comments: