Saturday, March 25, 2006

YES! This one isn't going to be depressed or angry!

I've been sick for the past two days, that's ok, though, I usually never have problems with health. I got to miss school, so that's happy. But it was the end of the term, so I still had to do hw while I was sick, and other things happened, so now I have bad grades. But that's ok! Yeah, today I felt better, so I did my chores, plus some other things my mom wanted me to do. Then, when I was done, I asked if I could go play, and she said I was too sick! After doing my chores, on top of other things she told me to do. But that's ok! At least I got some chores done! And then at least I had some time to be bored! I almost never get that anymore! I'm glad so many of my friends got to have so much fun, even though I wasn't there. I'm glad my mom is so protective of me! I'm so happy that she didn't let me go, even though I'm not even sick! I'm so happy! I'm especially happy that so many cool boys were there, and that they were all playing my favorite group sport, even though I couldn't be there to enjoy it! I'm SO HAPPY!

No comments: