Thursday, December 15, 2005

Boys...why I like them...analysis

This analysis is depressing. Or maybe just because my outlook is depressing. As I think about all my guy friends, I think about the thin, beautiful girls they have crushes on. I get the impression that most boys follow that pattern.

What kind of guys do I like? And why? (*sob* look at my obsession)

I like guys with a sense of humor. If they can't laugh about things, I don't like to be around them. When a guy really makes me laugh, without being vulgar or insulting, it melts me. I can feel comfortable around them because they don't take themselves too seriously. I also really like making them laugh too.

I like guys who love their moms. When a guy respects what his mother tells him, I start to get really interested. Rebels may be good for other girls, but give me a guy who knows that the best thing to do is to be kind to his mother. It means he'll respect his girlfriend (someday) too.

I like good, clean cut, respectful, polite guys.

I like guys who aren't loudmouths. I'm loud, and it annoys me when a guy needs to be loud too. I don't know why. I guess it all goes back to respect. And not being dumb...dumb boys are the ones who are always trying to make jokes in class. And dumb girls I guess, too *shame* Guys who can listen make me really happy.

I like guys who think. It really means a lot to me when I find out that a guy was thinking about me, or about something I said. Even if it's in a friendly way, I really appreciate it. To take a long time, and consider a question I asked, and then come to me with the answer a while later, is almost better than coming up with the answer on the spot. It means they take people seriously, and that's really nice.

I like guys who make the effort. When they make the effort to be on time, or to come to a little extra thing, or spend a little extra time on a present, or when they try to take my suggestions, or when they go out of their way to talk to me. That's when I absolutely start to adore them. That's when they make me feel happy inside, and that's when I start making the effort to come talk to them, and to do stuff with them.

Well, I think that covers the basics. August blue eyes helps too :D Why can't a guy like that like a girl like me? Well, that's for some other analysis.

1 comment:

Breezy said...

i'm sure there are guys that have a list that narrows it down to you too, lol, you just have to find him