Thursday, September 28, 2006

Vague introspection. Not worth reading. But I needed to write it

I failed. Sometimes we just crash. No matter how hard we try, there are times when we fall, when we fail. That's a part of life. Getting up and trying harder is an even more important part. But, sometimes it takes a little time. I'm going to need a bit of time before I have the strength. Maybe an hour, maybe a few more. Immerse myself in music and thought. Take a vacation from stress and doubt. I need to forget the bad and come back fighting. I need some time to plan and to reflect without any pressure from the next day, the next minute, the next hard thing I have to get over. Questions...why does she? Why does he? Why do I? I don't know, and maybe I don't have to know right now. I just have to try. Try. try....Even now, what am I suppressing? Do I even need to suppress, or should I face it and deal with it, then move on? *sigh* The stake president was right. I suppose I shouldn't be suprised when I realize that prophesies made by a man of God come to pass. I guess that when he said that this year would be hard, I didn't think it would be this kind of hard.

1 comment:

Clarice Perry said...

That's how I feel!!!!