Sunday, February 12, 2006

Before giving anyone a piece of your mind, make sure you have enough of it to spare

So, today was pretty great. Stake conference was awesome, then we had a party for my wee sister. I had time to relax, and to NOT think about school and...other things. I even got to read for a little while, and have a mancala tournament with my brother. I wrote a song for Radish. I also had french toast for lunch. Isn't that great? yes. I got the pictures back from our pity party, which is awesome in itself! Oh yeah, I haven't blogged about that. Well, in trying to make everyone jealous because we had a party and all they got to do was go to silly sweethearts, we got carried away. We made dates out of cardboard. It was pretty much the funnest thing I've done all week. We even had pictures taken with them just like a real date dance. It was absolutely hilarious. Now I'm going to show all my friends the pictures the same day they get theirs, and I won't feel like such a loser :D Weeeell, I should get goin. I've got a wee bit more relaxing to do.

1 comment:

9c said...

non-she that is HILARIOUS!!! you utterly rock my socks!!!! you can always make the best out of everything, i swear! ps thanks for the valegram!!!!