Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Bad Mood

How often do I snap at people? Pretty much never. These past two days, though...SAD day (Singles' Awareness Day) is totally understandable for me, because I seem to define my success as a person on how much people include me in things. SAD day, I don't get roses, or balloons, or chocolates, or...ok, I really don't want a steady relationship, but it'd be really nice if all my guy friends didn't just talk about other girls around me. It's like I'm not even there, even when I'm their date! They're great guys, but in that respect it's a little disheartening. I see guys like a certain kind of girl, and even if I wanted to be like that, I couldn't change myself. I want to be myself, and be liked for it. I should be greatful for my AWESOME friends, because I have so many people who rescue me when I need it. I'm not feeling particularly grateful, though. It's not like I don't show any interest in those guys...anyway...Today was also bad. I mean, the whole deciding on a project thing, and then the confusion, the failing the outline, and then the rush to get it done, and then...staying up till 3am doing something that I won't have to present until next week. I just hate it when I do things like this. The worst part, though, is that I have to redo it because it's too long. And now, when I'm stressing over how to make this movie shorter, the one person that gets on my nerves wants to get in and do a presentation with us. Now, we have the same topic. But, he wanted to do his own project, he should do his own presentation. There won't be enough time. Even if I cut my movie in half, There will NOT be enough time to present the topic and both projects. Radish wants to be nice, though, and just can't say no to him, so of course he's up for the idea. It's just not going to work. Besides, I can't see myself working with that other boy. He drives me insane, and the only reason I have been fine with him in the past is because I never have to interact with him outside of that class. Maybe it's just right now. Maybe I'm just taking it all out on him because I don't want to take it out on Radish, and no one else has anything to do with it. So, even worse, when I'm mad, I snap at people, get depressed, and mess up on everything else! So, here I am stressed about one thing, and then that causes a million other things to go wrong, and suddenly people are getting me mad when I'd be perfectly fine with it any other day. I was so fed up with myself and with the situation that I skipped the first few minutes of Jazz Band and just cried. It felt really good. Then, Sanny came and made me feel a lot better. I should take a nap.

3 comments:

Miru said...

i hate stupid people... duh, they should die....
naps are the solution to everything, i totally support you on that choice

miss terri said...

naps are definitely the way to go. all the brilliant people of the world took naps.
i hate group projects. i way work solo if i can. um, yeah. and then i found five bucks!

Noelle said...

ooo money :D money solves everything except school. And boys. And family. And...ok, maybe not. Yeah, the nap totally helped