Monday, January 02, 2006

List of 40 kinds of sadness

The title before gave me an idea. In order to give myself something to do, and in order to fully prove my disgusting, hopelessness and obsession, I'm going to list those different kinds of sadness. Hopefully I'll be able to think of them all. Ready? These are all the feelings I have when he is not around, when he's off having his White Christmas, not making the least effort to contact me, despite how easy, how natural and right it would be...Things should be different.

1. Without purpose
2. Cheerless
3. Listless
4. Unhappy (obviously)
5. Forlorn
6. Forsaken
7. Dismal
8. Morose
9. Despondent
10. Lugubrious
11. Apologetic
12. Disconsolate
13. Doleful
14. Bereaved
15. Heartsick
16. Lonely
17. Depressed
18. Mournful
19. Indignant
20. Bitter
21. Tortured
22. Tender
23. Resentful
24. Stricken
25. Attritional
26. Tumultuous
27. Passionate
28. Prehensile
29. Crestfallen
30. Envious
31. Vain (I could explain why that was sadness)
32. Sadistic
33. Pensive
34. Importunate
35. Exhausted
36. Frustrated
37. Relinquished
38. Empty
39. Perplexed
40. Afraid

Yay! I did it! And I can even think of more, but I don't think I will extend this list any farther. Enjoy, because I'm going to go test out different contingencies of my future using my trusty simulator. Bye!

No comments: