Thursday, February 24, 2005

I had a dream

Yup. Last night. First, I had to preform a Hawaiian dance in front of lots of people, but I wasn't really nervous or anything. Everyone cheered, and I thought I did pretty good. Then, I took off the dress I wore for that. (It was orange, and flowy. It looked more spanish than Hawaiian.) Underneath, I had been wearing some capris and a t-shirt. I ran over to the band room, and put on my uniform for drumline. It was pretty sweet. It was red and gold. In the drumline, it was me, Radish, and Christina on snare. Then, we had some people on bases, but I don't remember them. We did really well. Except that Christina I guess had a really big crush on Radish or something, and when she tried to get too close to him, she fell over. It was pretty funny. She got kicked out of the drumline for that. Radish kept on staring at me, it was pretty weird.Then, I had to go to The Willard's class to help him teach. I was walking down the halls, on the way there, when I woke up. (not in the dream) Well, I've asked someone to the Sophomore slide. I got Clayzy Rachy to ask Van Tan to the dance for me. It's pretty crazy. I don't think I would have imagined myself asking him. Fortunately, all my friends who liked him before are now over him. (or so they say...) anyway, that was yesterday, and I'm hoping that he answers today. I'm so excited. I don't have a crush on him or anything big, but he is a really cool guy, (and pretty good lookin too ^^) Well, I should get goin. I have a bunch of stuff to do, and I leave for the reformatory in half an hour.

No comments: