Friday, February 04, 2005

Gah, I keep remembering it!

Well, I'm officially...I don't know what. The past two days, I've had constant reminders of the accident, when the Radish got stung. He thought he got stung today. I got REALLY scared, and I even started crying. I guess it's just because all the feelings from last time and this time combined, and I was really shaken up. Both times I've taken it much harder than both him and his parents. I don't know why. Fortunately, this time was a false alarm. Still, I was kinda shaky for a few hours afterwards. Anyway, it was just one of those things. I hope nothing like the last time ever happens again. Well, today was great fun. I went to drumline at my own school. I usually go to the other school to do it. I wasn't all that good (because this was an advanced line) but I thought I kept up pretty well, considering. Then, Carrot said "Oh, you're just visiting? I thought you were joining, and I was excited. Well, if you're ever interested." It was pretty cool, so I thought I might join. Then, the string bean asked The Strawberry, carrot, and me to help with his video. hehe We got to pretend to strangle him. It was pretty fun.

No comments: