Tuesday, May 08, 2007

When we're young we set our minds upon some beautiful idea

What a bummer evening. I'm done with everything. And don't feel satisfied in any frivelous activities. And I'm too distracted to do the optional (though difficult) activities I had planned on.

Oh, strange illusions...thou art my downfall.

I'm doing my best...but at this point, it all seems...futile. Notice the ellipses? Yeah. That communicates my lack of understanding of my own feelings. No, I lied. I understand. I just disapprove. AH! I just said "Good heavens, child." to myself! What am I to do with a self as strange as mine?

I think I'm just going to have to buckle down and get myself to be satisfied socially. I go through cycles...mostly, (this year, anyway) it's been euphoric. But...sometimes it's just not enough. And I know it will never be enough until something is guaranteed. But that only happens never. So, self, be happy. You've got what you've always dreamed of. Well, most of it.

1 comment:

Clarice Perry said...

I have been on the edge lately too. I have been hateing people I have no right to hate, its a very strange feeling.