Sunday, January 28, 2007

Time spent...or wasted?

Am I spending or wasting my time when I stay up to make a silly present for a friend's birthday, or for Jubilation Week? Am I spending or wasting my time when I think about cool movie ideas (which could also be used for SemTV...sometimes...)? Am I spending my time when I worry about how my books should be in alphabetical and topical order, and actually use time to do that? (gosh...topical AND alphabetical? I can't believe I've actually done that.)? Anyway, I spent a couple hours today making paper boxes. They are sturdy, small, and oh so cute. Unfortunately, there are only about 7 boxes to show from my hours of work. Was that wasting time? Am I wasting time by asking myself these questions? And actually writing them down? Oh well. It's already used. ha. Happy Jubilation Week!

No comments: