Thursday, April 27, 2006

Talking to Pickle taught me a lot. By listening to his inverse opinions, I learned a lot about myself and my situation. I actually like where I am right now! Every once in a while it really actually su@$s (hehe "swearing") but on the whole...he makes me happy. He doesn't have to ask me on a date once a week, he doesn't even have to hold my hand. In fact, why would I want him to? Ok, it'd be a totally YAY moment, but then what? It would continue on from there, or it would just fizzle. And I really don't think I'm suited for, or ever would consider a relationship in high school. It messes things up. Right now, I can flirt with everyone. Sure I don't have a date for Prom, but who cares? Ok, so I do a little, right now. But in 10 years...will that even matter? Heck no. And will it matter that I didn't ruin my relationship with him? yes. I will have saved our relationship by not having a "relationship". Wow...doesn't really make sense, but it does. *sigh* he's so adorable.

2 comments:

Rachy Rach said...

Way to be, my twin, way to be.

Noelle said...

haha thanks, my twin