Saturday, January 29, 2005

The Last One Stunk

I am writing again. It makes me pretty happy. I can finally have something to shoe to my editors, and I'm actually getting somewhere. I'm actually writing about some of the things I've ben wanting to read. I just need to come up with the next destination. I've got kind of a blurry vision of something I think would be cool, but maybe not. *sigh* I am so...coquety. It's so weird to have attractions and crushes on SO many people, and they're all really cool, but I find myself in love with only one of them. It's a...kind of an unfaithful sort of feeling. But then again, I'm prolly supposed to be pretty unfaithful at this point of my life, because I really am not that old, and I can't see myself making such a huge commitment just yet, even if I sometimes want to. I really do not want to work on that history documentary, but I suppose that I should prolly start getting a bit more info. And organizing it. I prolly do things with the least efficiency possible. But, I guess I don't care. Ah well...on to the history.

No comments: