Friday, October 15, 2004

The Perfect Weekend

I am in the middle of the perfect weekend. Last weekend STUNK. What with the incident of the Corn and all...But this weekend, I've had a party, and pep band. We won the game. I was so happy. I'm on a high right now. I don't think I'll be able to sleep, because it'll be such a downer in the most perfect weekend EVER. Politics...hm...Kerry or Bush? I want Bush to win, but then again...If Kerry wins, it'll mean that the end of the world is near, and that I'll actually see it in my lifetime. Because I've been wondering a lot about that lately. I was always sure that I would see that day, but who knows. I've been told that I'm like one of the 2000 stripling warriors preparing the world for Christ to return, but the 2000 didn't even live to see Him come. Will I? Well, I guess shouldn't really worry about it. Aw well. But still. MOST PERFECT WEEKEND EVER!!!!! And yet, I'm still reminded of February. February meant so much to me in so many ways. I will always look back to that as the ideal state of my junior high self. *sigh* Those were good, good times. I loved those times. *sniff* with Van, and Tan, and Jebb, and all those other good inside jokes. They are now something only to reflect upon. Now, we've moved on to less applicable things like "JUST STAB HER!!" and other sayings. hehe They're still cool. Tis all good. For this perfect weekend. Weeeelll.....I've gotta finish up the recording up at the studio. Cya'all latah

No comments: